October 13th, 2014

Chase & Status, Sigma, Kove – Outfit

Crop Top – Boohoo
Tartan/Plaid Leggings – Topshop
Shoes – Sainsbury’s

At the beginning of the month I went to see Chase & Status, Sigma, and Kove in Leeds which was a really great night. I’ve seen Chase & Status more times than I can count now, but it’s always worth going! I’m really into Kove at the moment, and I’d seen him with Chase & Status a few months back so I knew I was going to really enjoy it, and it was pretty cool to be able to catch Sigma for the first time too.I dressed quite simply because I knew that I was going to get really hot dancing all night, and I also wanted to wear flat shoes so I would be comfortable until the early hours. I wore this great cross over crop top from boohoo.com with these green plaid/tartan leggings I got from Topshop quite a while ago now and I know I’ve featured them in an outfit before. For footwear I wore this great pumps from Sainsbury’s! I picked these up because even though I already have a pair of Vans, and some plain pumps from New Look and really didn’t need another pair I really loved the gold zip details (totally not functional zips btw, all for show).

I had such a great time with my friends and it was really nice to have the opportunity to just dance the night away again after Creamfields as I don’t really go out much in my home town.
Follow me: Bloglovin’ // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // YouTube

6 responses to “Chase & Status, Sigma, Kove – Outfit”

1. Que Sera Sera says:

That top is fantastic and you look gorgeous x

2. Amy Liddell says:

Love the leggings! You look fab

saltandchic.com

3. Anoushka says:

Love those trousers! Can't believe the shoes are from sainsburys haha, but no judgement i have a couple of pairs of pumps from asda 😛

Anoushka Probyn – A London Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

4. gleepface says:

Thank you! x

5. gleepface says:

Hahaha I was pretty surprised to find shoes I loved so much there! x

6. Lola Spooks says:

You have amazing hair!

Lou | lolaspooks.com

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

27 year old lifestyle blogger from the North of England

Instagram

• I really am obsessed with rainbows Heres one I pulledhellip
    2 weeks ago by gleepface I really am obsessed with rainbows. Here’s one I pulled into a field to get a better look at on my way to Kirkby Lonsdale
  • Ive completely neglected to update the gram all week becausehellip
    3 days ago by gleepface I’ve completely neglected to update the ‘gram all week because I’ve been SO busy. Here is a wonderful Heysham sunset to make amends.
  • There was snow way I was passing up the opportunityhellip
    1 day ago by gleepface There was snow way I was passing up the opportunity to go frolic in the snow today, especially with such beautiful beautiful light to be had I was wearing so many layers my coat would barely do up ❄️
  • Saturdays little afternoon stroll ft icy everything
    9 hours ago by gleepface Saturday’s little afternoon stroll, ft icy everything ❄️