October 13th, 2014

Chase & Status, Sigma, Kove – Outfit

Crop Top – Boohoo
Tartan/Plaid Leggings – Topshop
Shoes – Sainsbury’s

At the beginning of the month I went to see Chase & Status, Sigma, and Kove in Leeds which was a really great night. I’ve seen Chase & Status more times than I can count now, but it’s always worth going! I’m really into Kove at the moment, and I’d seen him with Chase & Status a few months back so I knew I was going to really enjoy it, and it was pretty cool to be able to catch Sigma for the first time too.I dressed quite simply because I knew that I was going to get really hot dancing all night, and I also wanted to wear flat shoes so I would be comfortable until the early hours. I wore this great cross over crop top from boohoo.com with these green plaid/tartan leggings I got from Topshop quite a while ago now and I know I’ve featured them in an outfit before. For footwear I wore this great pumps from Sainsbury’s! I picked these up because even though I already have a pair of Vans, and some plain pumps from New Look and really didn’t need another pair I really loved the gold zip details (totally not functional zips btw, all for show).

I had such a great time with my friends and it was really nice to have the opportunity to just dance the night away again after Creamfields as I don’t really go out much in my home town.
Follow me: Bloglovin’ // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // YouTube

6 responses to “Chase & Status, Sigma, Kove – Outfit”

1. Que Sera Sera says:

That top is fantastic and you look gorgeous x

2. Amy Liddell says:

Love the leggings! You look fab

saltandchic.com

3. Anoushka says:

Love those trousers! Can't believe the shoes are from sainsburys haha, but no judgement i have a couple of pairs of pumps from asda 😛

Anoushka Probyn – A London Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

4. gleepface says:

Thank you! x

5. gleepface says:

Hahaha I was pretty surprised to find shoes I loved so much there! x

6. Lola Spooks says:

You have amazing hair!

Lou | lolaspooks.com

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

27 year old lifestyle blogger from the North of England

Instagram

• My living room for the past year has been absolutehellip
    2 months ago by gleepface My living room for the past year has been absolute goals and I'm gonna miss it, even though I'm absolutely not gonna miss the rest of this death trap of a flat ✌
  • Its just like Venice but its not in Italy
    1 month ago by gleepface It's just like Venice, but it's not in Italy
  • Related
    2 weeks ago by gleepface Related
  • Its been SO grey recently but this is from ahellip
    2 days ago by gleepface It's been SO grey recently, but this is from a day when I saw rainbows out my window literally all day and it made me the happiest